Due to continued expansion, H&MV Engineering has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Estimator to join an established and professional Estimating team. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. The Senior Electrical Estimator holds a pivotal role in the tendering process.
- Tendering on a wide variety of medium to large scale projects in utilities, renewables, industry, pharmaceutical and mission-critical data centres
- Constant engagement with external vendors and suppliers
- Continuous liaison with internal stakeholders, clients and contacts
- Oversee Tender Vs Construction Cost Analysis
- Regularly engage with Senior Management and provide support and mentorship to develop junior team members
- Responsibility for notifying client/senior management of any increased project value or issues that may affect project delivery/financial performance
- Responsible for production and presentation of regular reporting
- Liaising with Business Development personnel and key tendering department personnel re-tender upload and submission.
- Constant attention to strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Electrical Trade Qualified
- Additional relevant third level qualified highly advantageous
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel
- Working knowledge of SharePoint highly beneficial
- International exposure essential
- People management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player who demonstrates a high level of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to exceed and meet targets and strict deadlines
Limerick, Cork or Dublin Office.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact us with any queries you might have. You can be assured of the highest levels of confidentiality.