A fantastic opportunity for a Senior AP Specialist to join an Irish headquartered business and to be part of a growing company that possesses international expertise. If you are a motivated individual looking to grow your career in tandem with an ambitious Irish multinational company this position will be of interest to you.
The Senior AP Specialist will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the accounts payable processes for the Group. This role will include management of the AP functions within each company and driving an appropriate strategy to integrate a centralised AP process for the group.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
- Ensure all invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner
- Ensure all invoices are in line with terms and conditions per contracts
- Reconciliation of monthly statements from suppliers to the nominal ledgers
- Implementation and utilisation of automated invoice processing system
- Support the financial accounting team with monthly reporting (i.e. preparation of supplier reconciliations, implementing reconciliation tracker tools, providing oversight of unpaid invoices to be accrued, etc)
- Put in place a KPI tracking process to monitor performance of the AP function (e.g. number of invoices paid late, time taken to approve invoices, penalties for late payments, etc)
- Ensure proper records of accounts is maintained
- Ensure that systems, policies and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness
- Standardise procedures to generate efficiencies and create internal templates to be used by the organisation
- Ensure good working relationships with suppliers are maintained
- Manage the AP team and ensure proper objectives, succession planning, etc is in place to support the ongoing development of the team
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience working in a senior AP role
- Proven ability to manage and work as part of a team
- Experience of SAP an advantage
- Experience with process automation software an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Excel
- Self-motivation – capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Organised, accurate, with good productivity and attention to detail.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact us with any queries you might have. You can be assured of the highest levels of confidentiality.
Position: Permanent & Full Time
Salary: A competitive remuneration package with excellent prospects for career development will be offered to suitable candidates
H&MV Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.