H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company. Since its inception in 1997, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia, and South Africa. H&MV is currently working on High Voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in High Voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide.
H&MV is currently seeking Revit Technicians to join their offices in Limerick & Dublin to help support their Engineering Teams.
- Responsible for Building Information Modelling technical drafting requirements for the company’s design & project departments.
- Review project files for compliance with standards\protocols.
- Must be proficient in BIM software including Revit and Navisworks.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of creating and managing MEP Families.
- Experience in working on BIM projects in accordance with ISO 19650 standards.
- Coordinate and monitor changes to 3D models during design and construction phases.
- Ensure 3D model and 2D drawing production is coordinated with other disciplines.
- Adhering to established BIM standards and procedures, preparing detailed layouts and working drawings from engineering specifications.
- Providing full drafting requirements for other key departments.
- Controlling and distributing drawings as required.
- Interaction with project, design and tendering teams to effectively understand the requirements of projects.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience within a BIM Role.
- Civil/Electrical background and have a proven track record in a similar role.
- A good working knowledge of engineering draughting software including AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Team player who demonstrates a high level of initiative
Limerick or Dublin Office.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact us with any queries you might have. You can be assured of the highest levels of confidentiality.