- Client in Sweden require an upgrade of an existing 33/11 kV Substation
- Requirement for interfaces with legacy equipment on the brownfield site
- Minimal outage windows for transfer of 26 no. 11 kV Circuits
33 / 11 kV
- H&MV are responsible for the project management of the installation of a new 360 MVA 400/132 kV transformer AIS switchgear bay
- H&MV staff hold appropriate DNO’s Authorisations so therefore have the skills and competencies to deliver this project
- H&MV are ensuring early engagement with DNO to ensure outage dates and commissioning plans are met
- H&MV project managed the design and construction of the 33 / 11 kV station refurbishment, which includes a building extension for the new control systems, cable ducting and new control system.
- Supply and installation of new 11 kV switchgear fully equipped with relay protection and pressure relief.
- Design, procure and install Control & Protection system for new 11 kV System.
- The scope of this project is to replace old high voltage equipment and establish a new control system for the 33 / 11 kV switchgear.
- H&MV constructed a new extension to the building to house the new control system, and new cable ducts from the new control building to the switchgear.
- The existing building was refurbished with 2 new battery rooms, a new ventilation system and new control and monitoring facility for the entire property.
- Responsible for issuing the Integrated Test Plans ( ITPs ), Construction Management Plans, Quality Plans, Safety Management Plan and Temporary Works Register.
- Daily tool box talks, weekly progress and safety meetings, issue and risk management along with monthly status reporting.
- Full civil design of the Control Room and electrical layout of the substation.
- Installation of new 11 kV switchgear fully equipped with relay protection, pressure relief etc.
- New zero-point and local power transformers for the 11 kV including zero-point resistance.
- New station control facility, 11 kV power cables and control cabling throughout the facility.
- A complete set of as-built drawings and a safety handover file will be provided at completion.