Bahrain Data Centre
- Requirement for 3 Data Centre Grid Connections at 11 kV
- Safety & Security of Supply for 24hr Operations
- Confidentially & Speed of Connection A Priority
- Turnkey design and build of the 11 kV data centre substations.
- Commissioning of 20 cubicles of 11 kV switchgear on each site, integration of utility interface via IEC61850.
- Project management, installation and commissioning of 3 new 11 kV Substations to enable datacentre grid connections.
- Each substation comprised of 20 No. 12 kV UniGear ZS1 Single busbar panels, 4 No. 1600 A Vacuum Circuit Breakers, 14 No. 630 A Vacuum Circuit Breakers, 2 No. withdrawable fused single-pole Metering VT’s & 10 No. 2 MVA 11kV-415V cast resin distribution transformers.
- Daily tool box talks, weekly progress and safety meetings, issue and risk management along with regular status reporting.
- Adherence to all the client’s procedures and protocols regarding safety and confidentiality.
- Liaison with the client, client owner’s engineer, local authorities and utilities.
- Earthing studies and earthing designs.
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) of all HV equipment.
- Provide the client with a suitable metering class CT and VT for metering requirements.
- Produce a complete set of civil and electrical as-built drawings and safety Handover file.