H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company. Since its inception in 1997, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia, and South Africa. H&MV is currently working on High Voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in High Voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide.
H&MV is currently seeking a Project Administrator to join their busy Limerick office to help support Project Teams.
- This role will involve working very closely with Operational Project Teams.
- General administration and file management, photocopying, & scanning documents and correspondences.
- Maintaining office systems including data management.
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, e.g., Reports/Documents
- Review and update technical documents.
- Distribute reports & updates to Project Teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information in line with current legal regulation
- Provide guidance to users in the correct use of the document management system to ensure consistency of system usage.
- Assist with audit preparation and support.
- Participation in ad hoc project work and other administrative duties as requested by Management.
- This position functions to provide day-to-day QA support and ensures quality systems are executed appropriately according to current requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in Engineering/Construction
- Familiar with Quality Standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable team player with strong leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated / Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong administration skills and IT literate, i.e., database management, record keeping with a working knowledge of MS Office suite
Limerick or Dublin Office.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact us with any queries you might have. You can be assured of the highest levels of confidentiality.