With Headquarters in Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. H&MV is currently working on high voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in high voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide. We are looking for a BIM Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in a senior BIM Manager or BIM lead role within Construction/Electrical Contracting Industry.
- Responsible for Building Information Modelling technical drafting requirements for the company’s design & project departments.
- Information Manager, ensuring the flow of information across common date environments.
- Coordinate, manage and review project information plans across task teams to deliver EIR -Exchange information requirements.
- Review project files for compliance with standardsprotocols.
- Interaction with project, design, and tendering teams to effectively understand the requirements of projects, EIR – exchange information requirements.
- Mentoring/Training of internal staff on Autodesk Software Suites i.e., Revit, Navisworks, Inventor Professional.
- Management & Co-ordination of Project Assigned BIM standards plus H&MV internal BIM Standards.
- Ensure BIM Management system maintains full ISO certification through annual audits.
- Assist Senior Management and Estimating team with tender BIM requirements, BEP etc
- Development and performance review of BIM management system ensuring continuous improvement and innovation.
- Set up and chair internal BIM Steering Group meetings.
- Attend meetings with Clients as requested.
- 5+ years’ experience within a Senior BIM Role.
- Proficient working on the latest version of Autodesk AEC Software Suites i.e. Revit, Navisworks, & Inventor Professional.
- Experience in working on BIM projects in accordance with ISO 19650 standards.
- Civil/Electrical background and have a proven track record in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Team player who demonstrates a high level of initiative
- Keen interest in learning and professional development
Limerick, Cork or Dublin Office.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact us with any queries you might have. You can be assured of the highest levels of confidentiality.