Headquartered in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. As a consequence of our continued expansion, an opportunity now exists for a Senior Electrician to join our professional team.
As part of our highly specialised and qualified team, the Senior Electrician will be engaged in HV projects and maintenance and installation works at various client project sites.
Candidates who do not have experience of working within high voltage engineering will be afforded the opportunity to avail of specialised training through the mechanisms of our Employee Talent Development initiatives. H&MV Engineering is committed to supporting and developing our employees. We have a dedicated, purpose built Training Centre offering highly specialised courses, delivered by industry experts.
The ideal candidate will possess
- A Senior Trades Electrical Qualification is essential with evidence of continuous professional development.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Advanced technical ability.
- Excellent analytical and fault finding skills
- A commitment to safe working practices
- An ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation / ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Valid Safe Pass.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company. Interested candidates should forward an up to date Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com .
The assistance of recruitment agencies is not required at this time.