ESB GIS 38 kV Substation Regeneron
H&MV Engineering was the principle contractor for the design and build of the new 38 kV ESB GIS and 38 kV client AIS Substation.
Appointed by the general contractor, H&MV engagement commenced at an early stage by providing assistance with procurement and project programming.
- Project management of complete substation from conception to handover.
- Safety co-ordinator for substation in compliance with H&MV electrical safety rules and procedures.
- Design responsibility for complete project including ESB contestable GIS and client AIS substations.
- Design and procurement of both civils and electrical balance of plant.
- Complete electrical design, installation and commissioning of 2 No. 15MVA 38-20 kV power transformers.
- 2 No. House transformers and 2 No. NER’s.
- Transformer protection panels.
- Annunciator panels and ESB interface panels.
- 20 kV Switchgear with associated protection and controls.
- Site wide 20 kV cabling and associated switchgear.