Killaveenoge Wind Farm
H&MV Engineering were engaged from an early design stage to assist the client in the development of the Substation Windfarm, contestable cable route and civils to ensure that the substation was delivered, on time, within budget and to exceed clients expectations.
Killaveenoge, Co. Cork
- Electrical design of windfarm substation and contestable cable route.
- Utility liasion and management.
- PSCS responsibility over complete project.
- Procurement of electrical balance of plant.
- Installation and commissioning.
- Project reporting, commissioning plans and status updates.
- Installation of 36.5 km of 630mm 38 kV cable.
- 2 No. AIS 38 kV Circuit breakers and 14 No. joint bays along cable route.
- Installation and commissioning of 1 No. 40 MVA transformer.
- Instrument transformer installation and commissioning.
- Installation and commissioning of AIS circuit Breaker.
- ESB and IPP ( Independent Power Provider ) protection relays and associated DC infrastructure.
- Installation of 4 Panel 20 kV withdrawable switchgear.
- General services, fire alarm and data installation.