Ferrybridge Multi-fuel Plant
Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) required a 70 MW grid connection at 132 kV. This was a brownfield site, therefore interface management was required.
Funding deadlines dictated tight project timelines and the project was completed on time to NPG’s design standards and functional specifications.
- Design, supply, installation, termination and commission of the 132 kV power cable.
- Design, supply, install & commission all protection panels and relays at NPG Substation.
- Design, supply, install & commission 132 kV components at HZI substation.
- Supply & installation of check 132 kV metering and generator circuit breaker.
- Supply & installation of 11 kV IP duct/cable Interface.
Discrimination and short circuit study, and the commissioning of a customer transformer bay.
- Completion of G59 Interface and commissioning.