Headquartered in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Due to recent expansion into Scandinavian territory, an opportunity now exists for a Project Manager to join our professional team in Sweden.
This role is an integral role within the organisation. The Project Manager holds a key position and responsibility for client projects. The Project Manager leads the team during project execution. It is important to note that a very high percentage of this role will be conducted through the Swedish language.
- To support the team to ensure on time delivery of projects, within budget, to the highest quality standards, meeting Health & Safety requirements
- Act as point of contact between the project team and the client while attending client meetings
- Review the contract programme to ensure that it reflects all contractual elements and satisfies stakeholder/client needs
- Management of H&MV staff and sub-contractors on site throughout the duration of projects
- Ensure that all the necessary procurement requirements are in place
- Represent the company in a positive manner to all clients and stakeholders in order to maximise business development opportunities
- Maintain financial control using correct procedures
- Ensure that all work is carried out according to project schedules, within budget and adheres to legal requirements
- Dealing with customers/client relationships during the project delivery process.
- Act as first point of escalation for relevant stakeholders
- Generate all reports and communications for Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will possess
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
- A Third level Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline (desirable)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Electrical experience is highly advantageous
- An ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation / ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team. Flexibility to travel between various projects in Scandinavia will be a requirement of this role. The Project Manager may be called upon to travel internationally on occasion.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.