Headquartered in Limerick, Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Due to recent expansion an opportunity now exists for a Project Commercial Manager with Experience in Finance and Project Estimating.
- Preparing cost plans for projects once awarded
- Previewing contract details prior to sign off
- Submitting monthly progress applications and managing agreed payment schedule
- Pricing variations and negotiating with clients
- Pricing of minor project works for existing clients
- Preparing project commercial information for monthly reviews with management
- Site visits to review and measure progress of sub-contractors and appropriate their monthly payment applications
- Negotiate terms and conditions with approved sub-contractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Forecast project cashflow and update monthly
The ideal candidate will possess
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Finance and Quantity Surveying
- Experience in Project Estimating, Project Cost Control / Quantity Surveying
- Excellent Communication Skills
- The necessary skillset to be highly competent in communicating with clients, negotiating contract agreements both pre and post project completion
- Experience in monitoring project cashflow and forecasts
- An ability to work well with a team and build both internal and external relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org