H&MV Engineering are experiencing growth in Sweden and an opportunity now exists for a Project Buyer to join our professional team.
The Project Buyer will manage all commercial aspects of allocated projects. The successful candidate will be competent in assisting the preparation of tenders and sourcing suppliers and service providers.
- Purchasing duties, sourcing suppliers and negotiating pricing
- Review Project Budgets and ensure items are sourced and purchased in line with budget prices
- Ensure key controls within the business are operating and effective in line with best practice
- Provide assurance that the internal financial controls within the group are operating in an effective manner minimising risk
- Provide recommendations for improvement as appropriate
- Carefully prepare documentation and enter information with a high level of attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
- A Third level Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline (desirable)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Electrical experience is highly advantageous
- An ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation / ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The assistance of Recruitment Agencies is not required at this time.