H&MV offers a challenging career which demands innovation and personal leadership. As you progress, you will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and make a real difference to our business. The successful candidate will be based at our head office in Limerick, Ireland and must be a Native / Fluent Dutch speaker, have a thirst for knowledge as well as enthusiasm and determination for engineering.
Our electrical design department has continuous works in the following areas and will give the successful candidate experience and training in the below:
- Design of HV layouts and electrical system standards.
- Design of HV protection and control systems.
- Development and review of schematic drawings and single line diagrams.
- Developing HV system studies including protection coordination, arc flash, voltage regulation, load flow and fault level reports.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of GIS and AIS Substations.
- Direct contact with client as Company representative.
- Complying with specific project safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working in a HV environment
- 3rd level qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of schematic designs and HV system modelling software
- Native / Fluent Dutch speaker
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious engineer to develop their skill set and work on a wide number of exciting projects.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org