H&MV Engineering has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Technician. Since our inception, H&MV have proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. As an IT Technician in our business, you’ll be communicating with sites, offices and individuals daily across the globe providing frontline IT support.
- Responding to support calls from end users and prioritising same while managing “tickets” raised through the IT Ticketing App.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Systems administration duties in line with assigned tasks by IT Manager
- Liaising with Procurement Team regarding IT requirements
- Attendance at site/office locations for the purposes of set up and fault resolution
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity of Microsoft windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of office 365 admin panel
- Knowledge of Azure and Local AD
- Working knowledge of SharePoint distinctly advantageous
- Ability & knowledge to provide remote support to end users
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with computer networks e.g. Routing, Switching, TCP/IP, VPN
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Knowledge of complete set up – hardware and software for end users
- 1+ year’s experience in similar role
- IT/Computer Science Qualification
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good responsiveness
- Team player
- Persuasiveness / Resistance to internal and external pressure
- Self motivated / Able to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
This is an opportunity to join an established and professional team.
H&MV is an Equal Opportunities Employer.The use of recruitment agencies is not required at this time.
More information is available by contacting our recruitment team via email email@example.com.