City West Hotel in Dublin is the venue for The Substation Safety Conference and Expos 2018. The event is hosted by Powerpoint Engineering. Running over 2 days, 2nd and 3rd October, it’s free to attend and is Engineers Ireland CPD Approved. The main focus will be on Legislation, Best Practice, Operator Safety & Equipment Safety. H&MV Engineering’s Executive Director, John Stokes, is a keynote speaker and industry professionals will be afforded with the opportunity to share experience and knowledge on maintaining a zero lost time incident record as a high voltage turnkey services company.
- Network with industry colleagues
- Share ideas, opinions and ensure best practice
- Gain access to educational content
- Catch up on the latest product innovations, demonstrations and trends from leading suppliers and companies in utilities and industry
- Accumulate Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for members of Engineers Ireland
- Invitation to join our Substation Safety LinkedIn User Group
- Free of charge to attend for limited places
H&MV Engineering are proud to be associated with the event and encourage you to attend.