Due to recent expansion H&MV would like to employ High Voltage Field Service Engineers with experience in high voltage maintenance & servicing to strengthen our busy Asset Management Department.
As a qualified and experienced High Voltage Electrical Service Engineer, with transmission and distribution substation transformer and HV switchgear maintenance experience; you will join our growing multi-disciplined maintenance team. Within a fast paced and sociable environment, you will be dealing with customers and play a key role in our continued growth and contribute to our reputation for maintenance excellence in this area. You will be customer focused and deliver a service level that is world class. In return, you will receive training and personal development opportunities to help you become an experienced and valued service engineer.
The key responsibilities are to work as part of our high performance maintenance team on;
- Maintenance, installation, testing and commissioning of HV and LV equipment
- Project work (switchgear and transformer upgrades, protection and control wiring & upgrade, etc.)
- Install and commission field equipment
- Carry out all electrical work to the required quality and industry standards following the set guidelines.
- Observe health and safety regulations and best work practice on sites to include the use of tools and other equipment.
- Carry out all assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Represent and promote the company in a professional manner at all times especially on client sites
- Conversant in the testing procedures for industrial testing procedures
- Competently carry out work on critical system infrastructure
- Carry out work on live electrical systems
- Follow clear instructions
- An Electrical HV Service Engineer, Trade Certified or Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Excellent customer skills with the ability to partner with a dynamic professional team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the client.
- Experience in HV Electrical Maintenance of Transformers, HV Substations, Switchgear or electrical power installations would be desirable.
- Safety focused with good track record of following EHS procedures.
- A proven track record of completing work on time and to high standard of detail is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to meet client requirements is a must.
- A full clean driving license required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious engineer to develop their skill set and work on a wide number of exciting projects.
Please send your CV to email@example.com