Financial Controller – Fixed Term Contract (8 Months): A vacancy exists for a fixed term duration with an immediate start date.
The requirement is for a highly motivated, commercially focused qualified accountant. The successful candidate will have responsibility for maintaining an efficient finance function, adhering to guidelines to accurately deliver financial results. He/she will support the Operations, Commercial & Financial Divisions of the business and roll out company strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a focused and driven individual who will embrace the challenges of working in an International market leading business.
- Responsibility for financial management of entities and consultants throughout the EMEA region
- Management of the finance team of 3/4 individuals
- Liaising with the payroll manager to understand the accounting impacts of changes and trends in payroll.
- Liaising with accounting teams in various country subsidiaries
- Interpretation of management accounts of subsidiaries
- Review and Approval of sales invoices and purchase invoices
- Timely and accurately processing of monthly financial closing
- To create and maintain first class financial reporting in adherence to group policies
- Monitoring and analysis of results with budget and year-on-year comparison
- Manage and monitor the ongoing and future financial performance of the business to ensure management can optimise decision making
- Balance Sheet review coordination
- Preparation of Budgets, Forecasts, Monthly Forecasts and accounting tools
- Ensure adherence to company accounting standards, business compliance, policies and procedures
- Internal and external audits
- VAT compliance
- Build solid relationships with both external and internal customers to foster collaboration, networking & best practice
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Senior finance point of contact for Senior Management and Department Leads
- Adopt and deliver the Finance strategy
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and Tax returns
- Knowledge of Project management
- Ad hoc analysis
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Influence decision-making by demonstrating a detailed understanding of the business
- People Management experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business and with external stakeholders
- Commercial & financial experience
- 3/4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Financial Auditing
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Strong computer literacy, in particular MS Office
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Some foreign travel may be required
- Full drivers’ licence
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
The assistance of recruitment agencies is not required at this time.