Headquartered in Limerick, Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. H&MV is currently working on high voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in high voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity for a Financial Analyst at Limerick HQ.
As the Financial Analyst, you will provide support to the Commercial and Finance Teams. You will analyse data and contribute to the operational results and metrics.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Consolidate and analyse financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc)
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Develop financial models and process analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analysing results in comparison with forecasts.
- Support the monthly Profit & Loss reporting process.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Ad-hoc reporting and projects.
- 3rd Level Degree in Accounting/Finance or recently qualified.
- Qualified/Part qualified or willing to gain a professional accounting qualification with us
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience in Accounting and Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge and experience of double entry accounting
- Preferred systems knowledge i.e. SAGE/SAP
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills. Flexibility to travel throughout Ireland coupled with occasional international travel is required for this role. A full driving licence is required.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
This is a superb opportunity to join a progressive and professional team. Interested candidates can forward their CV’s to email@example.com.