Civil Structural Project Engineer: Sweden
We have an exciting job opportunity with H&MV Engineering in Sweden. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your role will involve all aspects of Civil & Structural Engineering as determined by the scope of the Company’s HV Infrastructure projects in the Nordic Region.
With Headquarters in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. H&MV is currently working on high voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in high voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide.
The successful Civil Structural Project Engineer’s duties will include but not be limited to;
- Management of Civil & Structural design by consultants
- Review and approval of Civil & Structural drawings and calculations
- Production of Civil & Structural drawings and calculations
- Project engineering; reporting to the project manager including costing, planning and delivery of Civil & Structural Engineering
- Client interface
- Assistance with procurement and supply chain
- Assistance with Tendering
- Ensure compliance with Quality controls and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Setting out of works according to contract drawings, preparing drawings and calculations as required
- Inspection, Audit, Supervision and Approval of Civil & Structural works
- Maintaining records and production of project documentation
We are looking to speak with experienced Civil Structural Engineers with a University Degree or equivalent qualification and those who possess:
- 5 years’ experience with Utility or Contractor
- Structural engineering experience
- Fluency in Swedish
- Proficiency in Norwegian and other languages highly desirable
- Project lead experience desirable
- Exposure to power stations and substations highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative is a prerequisite
- Self Motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer literacy with working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit. BIM familiarity is also advantageous.
This is an opportunity to join a professional team with an excellent reputation. Interested candidates should forward an up to date Resume to email@example.com.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.