We have an exciting job opportunity with H&MV Engineering in Ireland. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your role will involve all aspects of Civil & Structural Engineering as determined by the scope of the Company’s HV Infrastructure projects.
H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. H&MV is currently working on high voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in high voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide.
The successful Civil Structural Project Engineer’s duties will include but not be limited to:
- Management of Civil & Structural design by consultants in tandem with the in-house electrical design team
- Review and approval of Civil & Structural drawings and calculations in tandem with the in-house electrical design team
- Production of Civil & Structural drawings and calculations
- Project engineering; reporting to the project manager including costing, planning and delivery of Civil & Structural Engineering
- Client interface
- Assistance with procurement and supply chain
- Assistance with Tendering
- Ensure compliance with Quality controls and procedures
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Setting out of works according to contract drawings, preparing drawings and calculations as required
- Inspection, Audit, Supervision and Approval of Civil & Structural works
- Maintaining records and production of project documentation
- Travel to sites throughout Ireland and short-term residencies on sites during contestable works expected
- Experience with EirGrid & ESBN HV ducting quality control and weekly reporting advantageous
We are looking to speak with experienced Civil Structural Engineers with a Degree or equivalent qualification and those who possess:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Utility or Contractor
- Site quality documentation management
- Civils Project lead experience desirable
- Exposure to HV power stations and substations highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative is a prerequisite
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer literacy with working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit. BIM familiarity is also advantageous.
This is an opportunity to join a professional team with an excellent reputation.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact us with any queries you might have. You can be assured of the highest levels of confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time