Headquartered in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Due to continued expansion at H&MV Engineering an opportunity now exists for an Administration Support/Translator (Swedish) to join our professional team at our Head Quarters in Limerick.
Reporting to the Bid Manager this person’s primary objective will be to support the Estimating and Design Teams. He/she will be responsible for assisting the departments in translating and interpreting for our Swedish projects and providing administrative support for same.
- Enable the smooth running of the departments through the provision of interpretation services, written and oral communications.
- Administrative support for tenders and live projects
- Provide Swedish to English translations of incoming technical documentation for tenders
- Translate documentation from English to Swedish for tender submittals
- Download new tenders from the client portal and set up a project folder and provide document check lists.
- Cross reference documentation in English and Swedish to obtain proper translations of technical terminologies
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders in Ireland and Sweden.
- Assist with document preparation for tender submittals such as CVs, organisation charts, case studies for past projects etc.
- Refining and improving the way documentation is stored on the company IT system (SharePoint)
The ideal candidate will possess
- Fluent Swedish and English. Fluency in Norwegian will be a distinct advantage.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Ability to multitask and experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail with high accuracy
- Diplomacy and ability to deal with confidential information
- A good team player who works well in a team environment but can also work remotely
- A motivated individual who possess strong initiative and a desire to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.