BIM / 3D Designer, Limerick HQ
At H&MV Engineering we are proud to be considered a market leader and an employer of choice in our industry. We’re looking for a lead BIM designer to add to our expanding High Voltage Design team. You’ll be part of the design team for a range of multi-disciplinary Transmission & Distribution projects internationally and throughout Ireland.
To be considered you will:
- Electrical / Mechanical Revit qualification
- Experience working with a BIM package – minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience detailing substation equipment an advantage (buildings, steelwork etc.)
- Experience completing the detailed design drawings to engineer’s requirements
- Responsibility for production of BIM designs and integration of designs with customer’s BIM packages
- Ability to Develop company 3D standards
- A Good communicator
- Attentive to detail
- A Team player
- An individual who possess excellent time management skills
WHO WE ARE:
Headquartered in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa.
This is a career opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org