Headquartered in Southern Ireland, H&MV Engineering is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company established in 1997. Since its inception, H&MV has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Due to recent expansion at H&MV Engineering an opportunity now exists for an EHS Adviser to join our UK London Office.
- Provide comprehensive support to UK Team in relation to EH&S issues.
- Identify EH&S improvement areas and to initiate, recommend and provide solutions.
- Perform internal and external HSE audits (In line with ISO 45001:2018 ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management ISO 09001:2015 Quality Management OSHAS 18001 standard).
- Fulfil project EH&S requirements by use of applicable EH&S procedures, tools and methods. (Safety case regime, risk assessment, HSE plans, investigations, reporting)
- Ensure a comprehensive, up to date company library of information pertaining to EH&S regulations and legislation is maintained.
- Perform Incident investigations when required.
- Conduct EH&S Training and Induction Training for new hires, sub-contractors etc.
- Liaise with internal contacts and external bodies in relation to EH&S matters.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Working knowledge of ISO Management Procedures & Implementation
- Degree or Diploma in Health and Safety
- 3+ years’ EH&S experience ideally within the construction industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Persuasiveness / Resistance to internal and external pressure
- Self motivation / Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent computer skills – proficiency in MS Office
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org